We inspire, we inform, we support. Our knowledge is where our audience is. Founded by architects for architects, ArchDaily and Architonic share the same DNA, providing the perfect fit in terms of both mission and culture.
Two Platforms – One global Architecture & Design community. We welcome you to our international, open-minded and warm-hearted team.
If you share our vision and want your work to have an impact on millions of people globally, then our organisation is the right place for you.
To strengthen and support our Design Team we’re looking for a new motivated and ambitious Junior Graphic Designer.
You are interested in:
- media design in print and online as well as designing layouts within a given CI
- being responsible for your own projects but also working together with different teams
- working with tables and data and being always conscientiously and precisely
- a dynamic and flexible environment, the digital world and the architecture and design industry
- take care of our fair guides and create them based on our CI - from planning to printing
- plan our annual printed guides, work together with print shops, create the layout, implement the data up to the final artwork
- create layouts and graphics for various print and online campaigns and support our Design Team in other projects
- ideally completed degree in media design and some work experience in a similar position
- An exact eye - also during the last round of corrections
- independent and solution-oriented work and a high level of design awareness
- good time management skills and the ability to work within tight deadlines
- fun working in a team, but also the ability to take responsibility for your own work
- excellent graphic design skills, a well-founded knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Excel skills
- German and English on a professional level, every other language is a plus
What we offer:
- flexibility and a dynamic, creative environment
- the chance to be part of a brand with an international profile
- an immediate start or by agreement
- a limited contract with attractive terms, with the option of an unlimited contract
- the opportunity to work from home
- regular training and company events
Are you interested in learning more?
Please send your detailed application, including cover letter, CV, availability and salary expectations to email@example.com