As the Head of Production (Photo & Video), you are the driving force behind the photo and video production at Kitchen Stories. You empower a team of video producers and photographers to develop and execute highly engaging visual formats for our digital platforms. You oversee the conceptualisation, production and post-production process to create content that delivers value to our users and partners. Together with the Creative leads, you set the vision for our visual content. You play a key role in translating creative strategies into concrete projects for your team and oversee the production of multiple projects across both our brand content as well as our partner productions.
- Bring our photo and video content to the next level, through crafting strategy, production and delivery, and lead end-to-end management of impactful visual formats
- Oversee projects from start to finish, including planning, scheduling, and post-production of content according to project and format guidelines
- Develop and optimise creative processes, including production, asset management and tracking results
-You coordinate with photographers, video producers, project managers and editors to ensure all content is in line with brand guidelines and production quality standards.
-Lead and develop our team of video producers and photographers by setting clear expectations, providing guidance, and empowering them with the tools and framework they need to succeed
- Support and direct video producers and photographers on set and in post-production
- Manage booking and rental of freelancers and equipment in collaboration with our operations lead
- You love bringing stories to life in the digital space, have an up-to-date understanding of best practices and trends, and keep the pulse on internet culture and emerging technologies.
- You have experience in video and photo production and post-production processes and create breakthrough work with quick turnarounds
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills and thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- You are self-motivated and goal-oriented, thinking a step ahead, and not shy to try and propose out-of-the-box ideas to succeed
- You are a team player and have excellent cross-departmental collaboration skills
- You are passionate about empowering people to reach their full potential, and ideally, have experience managing a small team.
- You have experience with the adobe suite, adobe premiere in particular
- You speak English fluently, German is a plus
- You love good food and are inspired by food as a topic
- The opportunity to be part of an engaged, motivated, and international team, working together to build the ultimate cooking platform for our community
- Our“House of Training” program, which empowers and supports our employees in their further development
- A supportive and appreciative working environment, which ensures that you will not only grow professionally but also personally
- Flexible working arrangements (working hours and remote work), which allow you to organize your working day individually
- A brand new office, boasting 5 kitchens, flexible workspaces for creative thinking and quiet time, and a well-stocked bar!
- Team events, from lunch parties and Friday beers, to summer boat rides and barbecues
- Strong awareness of the importance of heterogeneous and diverse teams and a continuous emphasis on cross-functional collaboration
- Tons of great food to test and try from our shoot and test kitchens every day