LEAD DESIGNER (AR Platform)
This is your chance to own the future brand of immersive tours.
You'll be leaving your mark on everything visual, marketing, brand and UI/UX at ZAUBAR.
We are looking for a passionate designer, who will be a key player in determining how our location-based storytelling experiences are marketed towards partners, creators and consumers.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for powerful design, possess superior visual design skills, be able to translate high-level requirements into best-in-class visual design and marketing material. You'll also guive guidance and feedback to our UI/UX designers and Technical Artists.
You appreciate design as your personal mission, as a problem to solve but also an aesthetic discipline that has a high impact on the daily lives of humans.
You value function and form together, being one dependant on the other and not separate or independent.
You understand that the user & client is king but understand that also all other stakeholders have something to contribute.
You are comfortable taking responsibility and working independently. That doesn't mean you work alone, but you also search for feedback and are open to it and to exchange opinions.
You share the goal of our company, and are very excited to make this dream true.
You are proactive in the organization of the company. In order to set you up for success, we provide everything you need within our dynamic and employee-centric company structure. We are still small, so there are many chances to build everything together.
- You can be a lead designer. You're responsible for every design leaving shop - through your own hard design skills, the power of your team and your communication skills.
- AR: you know what it is and are able to apply design principles to this new medium - to sell and create incredible AR experiences.
- Design: You're crafting moving and still imagery wherever it's needed. You're using all tools in the box - from 2D to 3D.
- Sales support: you design pitch decks to win partners via awesome visual ideas & creative concepts.
- Brand: you refresh and develop the brand of ZAUBAR (everything from logo, typo to UI and that shader when something amazing happens in the app)
- HR: you give feedback to team members, come up with productive solutions and grow the team.
- Design skills: you have an outstanding portfolio that ranges a disciplines needed for ZAUBAR.
- Motion Design
- Marketing Design
- Software skills: motion graphics design, photo editing, video editing, 3D software, Figma (or willing to learn)
- Business skills: comfortable with pitching and understand of how a pitch deck is created
- Human skills: you're able to give and receive feedback to iterate and achieve an end result we're proud of
- Time skills: you're able to produce something quickly and within requirements
Please provide your portfolio and CV to