Therme Group’s vision is to create the world’s most advanced wellbeing resorts, achieved by harnessing the complex interplay of nature, technology and culture. By combining the traditions of global thermal bathing with an indoor tropical ecosystem, Therme Group’s resorts deliver an experience that enhances mind, body and soul. Therme Group facilities welcome tens of millions of visitors every year, with new projects currently under development in the United Kingdom, mainland Europe, North America and Asia Pacific.
Guided by an understanding of culture as the keystone of spiritual, mental and physical wellbeing, Therme Art looks to art to generate new content and creative wellbeing solutions for use across Therme Group. Working with artists to realise the integration of a ‘Wellbeing Culture’ within urban design, it is a catalyst for collaboration, bringing together an international network of leading figures from diverse fields to address the most urgent aspects of human life. Led by a deep engagement with the natural environment, Therme Art combines the interests of the latest scientific findings in human health, with the needs of urban design and culture.
To help achieve this, we are now seeking to work with an exceptional Executive Assistant who will support our CEO and Curator Mikolaj Sekutowicz and senior staff in planning and executing projects across the organisation, ensuring the quality and efficiency of Therme Art’s services. The role will be based at the Therme Art office at Erkelenzdamm 5, Berlin, with the possibility of working remotely and occasional travel for events and business meetings.
What you’ll do, what you’ll bring:
Supporting senior staff at Therme Art, the Executive Assistant will enable greater administrative efficiencies through diary management and executive communications – working with initiative to identify critical tasks and emerging priorities, anticipating requirements and supporting change. The successful candidate will bring considerable experience (3-4 years) working at a senior level in a comparable role.
• Provide professional support to Therme Art’s executive team including:
o Complex diary management, including scheduling meetings, arranging briefings, taking minutes and managing and anticipating competing commitments;
o Developing accurate and articulate executive communications, including email and phone correspondence, proposals, reports and submissions;
o Maintaining an organised filing system of paper and electronic documents;
o Coordinate travel arrangements and itineraries;
o Proactively monitoring deadlines, triage work and forward plan commitments;
o Assist with budget and financial management;
• Build strong working relationships and rapport with the senior leadership group and key stakeholders and represent Therme Art with professionalism, integrity and tact.
• Exercise sound professional judgement and use a common-sense approach when dealing with issues, problems, confidential and sensitive matters, ensuring diplomacy and discretion.
• Develop and deliver highly efficient planning processes in support of the objectives, priorities and deadlines of senior staff, applying initiative and problem-solving skills.
• Provide occasional administrative support to Therme Art’s programming and events staff.
• Minimum of 4+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
• Strong organisational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
• Highly developed stakeholder liaison skills including the ability to build and maintain productive and professional working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to operate Microsoft Office programs including Word, PowerPoint and Excel, Office 365 Teams and an ability to adapt to new and emerging technology
• Fluent English; German is a plus
We are looking for employees who would like to grow with us and become invested in the Therme Art vision. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams, and working as equals.
How to apply:
Email cover letter & CV to Therme Art at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Executive Assistant“ in the email subject.