Your objective is to support Selling Partners to drive their business growth and program satisfaction by working backwards from their individual targets and developing a roadmap together with your Selling Partners. In addition, you use your analytical know-how to proactively identify untapped potential of each Selling Partner.
Given the early stage of this program (founded 2019), a good deal of your role will be to invent and simplify our service organization by taking ownership and developing expertise for a certain topic in collaboration with colleagues all over Europe.
- Selling Partner Management: Simultaneously manage several Selling Partners to drive individual strategies, manage timelines, expectations and owning communications.
- Run Business Analyses: Produce profound business recommendations and actionable insights by using a wide set of analytical tools to interpret customer data.
- Consultancy: Use your comprehensive knowledge to leverage our solutions for Selling Partners' objectives. Consult your Selling Partners on opportunities derived and potential business impact.
- Support Execution: Be a proficient sparring partner to your selling partner guiding the execution of strategic plans, answer ad-hoc questions, and help overcome subject-specific challenges that appear along the way.
- Build relationships: Gain the trust of each managed selling partner by close collaboration and delivering results. Use trust to build and maintain strong relationships with your stakeholders.
- Coach: Dedicate time to educate each Selling partner about our solutions and news to enhance each Selling partner’s knowledge about Selling on our platform.
- Business Reviews: Prepare and present performance deep dives to facilitate a monthly discussion around business progress, current challenges, and strategic plans with your Selling partner.
- Become an Expert: Own a specific subject within our service organization with the goal to support peers, invent processes/tools to the benefit of our internal and external stakeholders, e.g. Branding, Fulfillment, Hiring, Tools, Deals and a lot more.
- +3 years of work experience in top level consulting, key account management, advertising sales, B2B, digital retail / ecommerce, Business Development, Digital Marketing, Brand Management, Supply Chain Management or similar.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Economics or a similar program from a top-tier university.
- Strong analytical skills allowing the interpretation of complex data sets using Microsoft Excel.
- Proven ability to successfully manage and interact with clients independently.
- Ability to multi-task and to adjust priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior presentation skills to inform and influence stakeholders.
- Health: Our Medical plan options give you the flexibility to select the right health care coverage for you and eligible family members. Choose from several plans, including a Health Savings Account (with employee and employer contributions), and multiple network providers for the best care in your area.
- Financial Security: Our 401(k) plan provides you an opportunity to defer compensation for your long-term savings and includes a company match. The plan offers a variety of investment options to help you reach your financial goals.
- Company-paid basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance with the option to enroll in additional coverage for you and your dependents.
- Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability.
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs): Most employees have the ability to become owners of the company through the granting and vesting of Restricted Stock Units. We are continually evaluating new ways to provide other types of ownership opportunities for all employees.
- Network of Support: We care about your health and well-being, both on and off the job. The following benefits are available at no cost to help make life a little bit easier
- Our free Employee Assistance Program provides confidential 24/7 support, resources and referrals for every aspect of work and personal life.
- We offer online resources for parents whose children struggle with developmental disabilities, as well as help finding child and elder care referrals and assistance.
- Employees have access to financial counseling, estate planning and other services in the event of a life-threatening illness or death.
- Adoption Assistance: We offer adoption assistance for qualified domestic and international adoption expenses including attorney fees, court costs, and travel.
- Maternity and Parental Leave: We offer a range of fully paid Maternity and Parental Leave options for parents prior to, and following, the birth or adoption of a child. This includes our industry unique “Leave Share” option and a flexible return-to-work program known as “Ramp Back.” Parental options require at least one year of continuous service by the date of a child’s birth or adoption placement. Learn more here.
- Time Off: Regular time away from work is essential for employees to recharge and renew. Employees earn paid time off in addition to company paid holidays.
- Employee Discount: Employees receive an annual discount on products sold and shipped by us.
- Career Choice: Our Career Choice Program is an innovative program offered to hourly employees. The program pre-pays 95% of the cost of tuition, textbooks, and related fees so the employee can focus on their studies and not the expense. Career Choice allows employees to develop in-demand skills for professions of the future, including medical technicians, paralegals, robotics engineers and solar panel installation professionals.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for us. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
For more information or to apply visit Campusjäger by Workwise: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/6Roepz9-marketplace-consultant--digital-business--sales-mwd