This is your chance to kickstart the future of immersive experiences.
We are inventing a new kind of urban experience - immersive explorations with augmented reality that are social, entertaining and educational.
We are currently working with some of the most interesting cultural institutions, media houses, tour operators and brands in Germany to make immersive location-based experiences in augmented reality a reality on smartphones and the web.
We have already received several awards and nominations for our work, including the Prix Europa and the Grimme Online Award 2021.
In the coming months, we will make it possible for anyone who wants to tell a story about a place to create these experiences themselves and earn money with them.
To make this happen, we are looking for you!
You are a passionate to sell immersive experience and focused on professionalising our sales process.
You are comfortable taking responsibility and working independently. That doesn't mean you work alone, but you also search for feedback and are open to it and to exchange opinions.
You share the goal of our company, and are very excited to make this dream true.
You are proactive in the organization of your work and teamplay.
In order to set you up for success, we provide everything you need within our dynamic and employee-centric company structure. We are still small, so there are many chances to build everything together
- You will do direct sales and lead generation
- You support the Sales Unit and help with Business Development
- You optimize marketing strategies together with our team
- You know what ICP, MQL, SQL, KPI, Mail Campaigns are (if not, you're willing to do whatever it takes to excel)
- You prepare new ideas and formats for pitches
- You can have a lot of freedom in the energetic and experienced sales team
- You will work closely with Fabian Mrongowius and Stefan Marx
- You are a sales talent and you are not afraid of numbers, to pick up the phone, sell our products (You should be comfortable reaching out to clients directly)
- You gained some experience, preferably from selling in a context of B2B
- You have an idea what a pitch deck is and how to make a good first impression in business context
- You show good time-management skills, the ability to be flexible, confidence in your skills and a desire to learn and grow with feedback
- You have got excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You ideally have experience with SQL generation, CRM-Tools and E-Mail Marketing
- You have at best an expertise in inbound outbound marketing
- A great opportunity to grow with the company and help us build up a proper sales process
- Work in a dynamic, open minded and international team in Berlin-Schöneberg
- We are pretty querky, time travel is fun and if you make an effort, everything is possible
- Opportunity to help us build an innovative AR-tour-building-platform as a completely new way of creating city tours
- Big freedom for your work and your ideas in a dynamic team with flat hierarchy
- Most of our clients work in the cultural sector, media and entertainment, so we rarely see a boring project
- Perspective: We are also looking for someone who will lead our B2C SaaS Sales to Creators & Tour Guides perspectively
- We'll contact you within one day after your application
- The next step will be 25 minute interview to get to know each other
- Then we'll meet and do a live sales session together
- Finally we'll invite you to the office to meet the team and discuss the next steps
For more information or to apply visit Campusjäger by Workwise: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/2bZqZ9M-sales-manager--saas--augmented-reality-platform-mfd