Your exciting responsibilities include:
- launching and growing on-brand social media accounts.
- planning and creating content across all social media platforms.
- driving the content and community strategy together with our Expansion team.
- being responsible and working hands-on with managing our community within your respective country (in-app, website, waitlists, social media, etc.).
- overseeing our platform’s site product and content quality for France.
- proofreading and checking all content uploaded on our platform.
- engaging with our audience online and respond to users promptly.
- You are enrolled in a full-time studies program, preferably master’s degree in business, management, business administration or other related topics
- Fluency in French, English and strong communication skills
- Understanding of the magic behind individual social media platforms. Specifically Instagram and TikTok
- Attention to detail, a well structured work ethic and ability to prioritize your own workload
- Experience creating social media content (you will have the support of the design team)
- Ability to advocate for good ideas regardless of where they come from
What we offer:
- A motivated, 100% open and transparent team culture
- Remote or in our brand new office
- Fully guided onboarding week
- Team events & weekly Meetups
- Workshops from Germany's best experts in different areas + other learning initiatives
- The opportunity to play an absolute integral part in the expansion of Germany's fastest growing EdTech Startup
- Direct impact with your decisions on millions of students from around the globe
- possibillity of full time employment after successfully finishing your studies
For more information or to apply visit Campusjäger by Workwise: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/28gZJ8p-working-student-social-media--remote-mfd