Highsnobiety is a brand dedicated to the latest in style, culture, and the community pushing them forward. We don't just report on what's happening — we are shaping it. From industry deep dives to product curations to our very own in-house garments, our goal is to bring you not anything and everything, but only the best of the best on all fronts. And we want you to be a part of that!
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team in Berlin. The Account Manager leads the charge of planning and executions of creative projects within Highsnobiety+.
- Work closely with inter-departments to bring creative campaigns to life
- Create and manage integrated campaign timelines and budgets
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Collaborate with creative teams, production, sales, editorial and with global counterparts to ensure creative integrity, transparency and delivery
- Hold internal and external parties accountable to meet deadlines given
- Liaise between clients and Highsnobiety+ to communicate deadlines, budgets and approvals
- Foresee challenges or obstacles and take action to minimize impact
- Build relationships with clients throughout project to retain business
- Responsible for understanding project status at any given time
- Record revenues, track costs and maintain accurate profit and loss statements for individual projects
- Maintain all project assets and archive projects
- Work with and maintain relationships with outside vendors
- Work closely with the teams and leadership to improve workflows and processes
- Minimum 3 years of Project/ Account Management experience in the creative industry
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Resilient and able to handle multiple projects at all times
- Understanding of the Highsnobiety aesthetic and readership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English mandatory
- Ability to work well under time pressure
- Ability to think analytically
- Enjoy working in a forward-thinking, dynamic team
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A comprehensive COVID-19 remote work plan and related sustainable business model
- A bright and spacious Design office, which reflects our brand and focuses on employee well-being, located in the upcoming and vibrant district of Schöneberg
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence and creative leeway
- The opportunity to proactively shape a company and help build a global brand
- Competitive compensation (incl. visa/relocation -support)
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. various discounts)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!!
Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression or genetic information.