Freelance or permanent
You are passionate about UX/UI product design and want to bring your full range of creativity into an exciting & diversified design role. With your curiosity to build & your understanding of startup workflows you accompany our product on its first steps in the market. You will be the key driver to define our visual brand identity & pour it into our mobile/web apps & all sorts of media (campaigns, presentations, social media, newsletters, etc.). Together we’ll build a state of the art mobility subscription product people love to use. Sounds like you? Read on!
- An impressive online portfolio with focus on UX, UI, IA & graphic design for mobile & web
- Proven ability to turn complex product design problems into intuitive solutions
- Experience working with tech teams within a startup value-driven environment
- Experience with the best UX practices, i.e. storyboards, user research, usability testing, feedback analysis, etc.
- Experience working with design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Zeplin, Miro, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Innovative mindset with a high initiative on bringing new ideas into concrete consistent solutions
- Strong organisational and communication skills (English)
- Develop our product’s visual design to create consistent, delightful B2C and B2B user experiences
- Co-development of product ideas and MVPs
- Working closely with our product & tech team on innovative solutions
- Create visual materials for all our departments
- Establish and maintain our design system
- A motivated founding team with startup and car sharing experience that supports your development through mentoring
- The chance to make a real difference in a small team (currently 10 people) right from the start
- State of the art hardware: Macbook or Windows? you choose!
- An agile environment with flexible working hours & a hybrid working model
aboDeinauto is a mobility startup based in the heart of Berlin. With a growing team of 10+ experts we follow the ambition to become the biggest car subscription service in Europe. As an employer we trust you, we empower your knowledge and nurture teamplay. As a marketplace for used cars we offer competitive subscription deals and create an extra revenue source for car dealers. Our office is open to everyone. We encourage members of the LGBTQIA+ & BIPoC communities to apply.