This is your chance to develop the future of immersive experiences.
We are inventing a new kind of urban experience - immersive explorations with augmented reality that are social, entertaining and educational.
We are currently working with some of the most interesting cultural institutions, media houses, tour operators and brands in Germany to make immersive location-based experiences in augmented reality a reality on smartphones and the web.
We have already received several awards and nominations for our work, including the Prix Europa and the Grimme Online Award 2021.
In the coming months, we will make it possible for anyone who wants to tell a story about a place to create these experiences themselves and earn money with them.
To make this happen, we are looking for you!
We are looking for a passionate videographer, who is ready to assist us in creating next generation marketing footage - using proprietary our mobile phone software and hardware.
The ideal candidate should be strongly creative, with a terrific eye for catching and editing action.
- You are capturing footage of our time travel experiences on-location in various cities throughout Germany and Europe
- You are editing your captured footage for various social media platforms
- You optimize and develop marketing strategies for B2B and B2C together with our team
- You are planning and preparing your capture sessions by researching and editing content
- You will be adding computer graphics and special effects to videos
- You are finding new ways in how to express video action in stills
- You are a registered student (m/f/d) at a college or university or have a corresponding education/training program
- You enjoy working with social media channels and maintaining websites
- You distinguish yourself through your enthusiasm, commitment, initiative and meticulous work ethic
- You are enthusiastic about creating content for social media and have a desire for social media trends
- You know how to research with established online tools
- You convince with your good time-management skills
- You are familiar with digital photo and video editing (Photoshop & Premiere Pro)
- You show excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work in a dynamic, open minded and international team in Berlin-Schöneberg
- Renumerated internship
- Opportunity to help us build an innovative AR-tour-building-platform as a completely new way of creating city tours
- Big freedom of design for your work field in a dynamic team with flat hierarchy
- An interesting and varied field of activity
- An internship with the possibility to continue as a regular employee or working student afterwards
- We'll contact you within one day after your application
- The next step will be 25 minute interview to get to know each other
- Then we'll do a capture session togeter
- Finally we'll invite you to the office to meet the team and discuss the next steps
For more information or to apply visit Campusjäger by Workwise: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/Y43rrV3-internship-video--marketing--strategy--b2b--b2c-mfd