Highsnobiety is a brand dedicated to the latest in style, culture, and the community pushing them forward. We don't just report on what's happening — we are shaping it. From industry deep dives to product curations to our very own in-house garments, our goal is to bring you not anything and everything, but only the best of the best on all fronts. And we want you to be a part of that!
We are looking for a Collaborations & Special Projects Manager to join our team in Berlin. In this role you will own the collaborations & special projects related processes, with a focus on creating and maintaining internal onboarding and alignments between the teams, spanning from the moment the projects have been initiated and all the way up to their realisation and public release. Complementing and completing the already existing Collaborations & Special Projects team, you will drive the pipeline on a functional and logistical level, making sure that all pre-set plans and goals come to fruition and life, as originally envisioned. To achieve that, a key role and tool for success is to closely work and collaborate with each project's core teams, consisting of the brand lead, brand design-, product & buying-, activation-, logistics- and event stakeholders and their respective teams, as well as in some but not all cases partnerships and HS+ teams, if there's a sponsored component attached to the project. In this role you will make sure that all teams deliver against their deadlines for the overall project to succeed.
- Collaborate with the collaboration & special projects lead, as well as with brand design, product, activation, logistics, event and partnerships teams to drive and deliver holistic brand projects
- Own collaborations & special projects related processes, spanning from the projects' initiations to their realisations and public releases
- While having a focus on project flows on a functional and logistical level, always keep the brand, its identity and long term goals top of mind
- Create and manage project related timelines and budgets by recording revenues, tracking costs and maintaining accurate profit and loss statements for each individual project
- Ensure all projects are realised on-time, within scope and within budget
- Communicate deadlines, budgets and approvals and hold internal and external collaborators accountable to meet their respective contributions
- Foresee challenges or obstacles and take action to minimise impact
- Build relationships with collaborators throughout the projects to retain future opportunities
- Responsible for understanding project status and giving a full overview when requested at any given time
- Maintain all project assets, archive projects and create standardised reports, after each project wrapped up
- Work closely with the collaborations & special projects leadership to improve workflows and processes
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management experience in the creative industry
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills
- Resilient and able to handle multiple projects at all times
- Understanding of the Highsnobiety brand, aesthetic and readership
- Experience in working with a variety of different stakeholders from business leaders, to creatives and designers to logistics and events professionals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English mandatory
- Ability to work well under time pressure
- Ability to think analytically
- Enjoy working in a forward-thinking, dynamic team
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A comprehensive COVID-19 remote work plan and related sustainable business model
- A bright and spacious Design office, which reflects our brand and focuses on employee well-being, located in the upcoming and vibrant district of Schöneberg
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence and creative leeway
- The opportunity to pro-actively shape a company and help build a global brand
- Competitive compensation(incl. visa/relocation support)
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. various discounts)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!!
Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression or genetic information.