Highsnobiety is a brand dedicated to the latest in style, culture, and the community pushing them forward. We don't just report on what's happening — we are shaping it. From industry deep dives to product curations to our very own in-house garments, our goal is to bring you not anything and everything, but only the best of the best on all fronts. And we want you to be a part of that!
We are looking for a Collaboration Director to join our team in Berlin, London or Amsterdam. In this role you will be working alongside our Brand Partnership, Strategy, & Creative teams to facilitate collaborations on behalf of key brand targets within the fashion, street culture, art and various lifestyle environments, delivering a clear understanding of which brands resonate best with existing and target brands' customers. You bring a strong understanding of the power of collaboration within our current cultural space and be up to speed on the most innovative collaboration practices. Moreover, you are able to identify the best partners for matchmaking and their key points of interest to create appeal on both sides. You bring strong skills in sales, negotiations and account management and you are able to facilitate contract agreements between all parties'. Last but not least, you have extensive connections within the fashion and lifestyle industries.
- Consult on the identification of key brand targets
- Deliver overarching collaboration strategy to match brand approach and build desirability between partners
- Support Creative and Strategy teams with rationale, key messaging and go-to-market activation planning and roll-out support of Highsnobiety-led collaborations for our brandpartners
- Identification of cultural moments and lifestyle events to be utilized for the launch
- Outreach and drive multiple potential partners conversations for collaborations
- Build strong and long lasting relationship with brand partners, and maintain a rolodex of brands within (and beyond) existing Highsnobiety network
- Stay informed about the evolving fashion, sportswear and streetwear landscape to be able to stay ahead of trends emerging in the market
- Bring collaboration matchmaking onboard through the negotiation and contracting stages
- Report on the effectiveness and impact of the facilitated collaborations
- Stay up to date with key brand partners
- 10+ years of Sales/Account management experience or relevant marketing experience
- Strong communication skills in English, second or third language is a bonus
- Experienced in negotiating with senior professionals on the client side
- Ability to work across various lifestyle verticals
- Rigorous organization skills from conversation starter to product/collection launch
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A comprehensive COVID-19 remote work plan and related sustainable business model
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence and creative leeway
- The opportunity to proactively shape a company and help build a global brand
- Competitive compensation (incl. visa/relocation support)
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. various discounts)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!!
Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression or genetic information.