RISIKO magazine is seeking new graphic designer. If you are interested in or familiar with German underground / alternative music and culture, can commit to the project until the end, and would be a good fit for RISIKO, we’d love to hear from you!
About RISIKO magazine:
We’re a Berlin-based independent magazine that covers the contemporary German underground and alternative music scenes as well as Krautrock, Neue Deutsche Welle and the Hamburger Schule.
- Create and design for printed magazine and social media content (images, graphics, texts)
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in print graphic design, with a focus in editorial design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Excellent eye for detail
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Fluent in English or Japanese
- Be familiar with German underground / alternative music and culture
How to apply:︎
Please send your application (CV, portfolio and cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!