RISIKO magazine is seeking new Japanese to English Translator. If you are interested in or familiar with German underground / alternative music and culture, can commit to the project until the end, and would be a good fit for RISIKO, we’d love to hear from you!
About RISIKO magazine:
We’re a Berlin-based independent magazine that covers the contemporary German underground and alternative music scenes as well as Krautrock, Neue Deutsche Welle and the Hamburger Schule.
- Translate Japanese to German for printed magazine
Required Skills and Experience:
- Native or Native-like level of proficiency in Japanese and English with a good command of written Japanese and English
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous experience in translation or proofreading is preferred
- Positive, can-do spirit, proactive, result-driven, and resourceful
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to meet deadlines on time
- Be familiar with German underground / alternative music and culture
How to apply:︎
Please send your application (CV, portfolio and cover letter) to email@example.com
Deadline: 31st January 2022
We are looking forward to hearing from you!