We are share, your #1 Social Impact Brand, founded in Berlin and on a mission to create social impact through consumption globally. Since our launch in 2018, we have been working passionately to change the world and the way we consume on a daily basis in a sustainable way! How? We produce high-quality consumer products that are both beneficial for our customers and directly support people in need around the world. We have already launched over 100 products through different retail channels.
In this way, we have “shared” over 80 million times and our concept enabled us to build or repair >150 wells, distribute 21 million meals, 12 million hygiene products and provide 1.7 million hours of education. Every second, someone shares with share. You can already find our products at dm-drogerie markt, REWE, ROSSMANN, MÜLLER, ALDI Süd, IKEA, DB, Eurowings, Lufthansa, Shell, Mister Spex and more! Stay tuned - we are just getting started!
We are in a pursuit of building new business verticals and inspire innovation across various industries in order to maximize the social impact we strive for. On this new journey, we are looking for a driven and creative person, who will build and scale the marketing activities for share financial services nationally and globally.
Equality of opportunity is a very important topic for us. That is why we strongly encourage people of colour, LGBTTIQ* people, parents and people with disabilities to apply for a job with us.
- Develop share financial services marketing strategy and manage the brand marketing activities across various online/offline channels
- Ensure that branding is consistent across advertising and campaigns and in line with the umbrella brand strategy
- Build and manage collaborative relationship with the partner bank marketing team
- Lead and mentor high-performing and thriving marketing team with focus on impact (financial services unit)
- Report directly to Director Financial Services unit (currently to CMO)
- 7+ years experience in the field of Marketing and Branding (of which 2+ should be in a team leading position)
- Managed the marketing strategy goals, budget planning and marketing team KPI’s
- Proven track record in driving brand marketing campaign development and execution
- Experience with PR, Social, Influencer strategies, TV, Out Of Home, and online advertising
- Data driven decision-making and attention to detail is second to none
- Hands-on mentality, as well as outstanding problem-solving skills
- Fluent in German & English
Nice to have:
- Experience in start/scale ups
Interest for sustainable banking/ financial services is a huge plus
Experience in remote work
What we offer:
- Purpose as DNA
- Global number one ambition, amazing track record and inspiring international team
- 4 year young company with little “beaten tracks”
- Responsible tasks, extensive development opportunities and a very dynamic environment
Mobile Work (with 1 time budget to equip better your home-office)
Flexible working hours and 28 vacation days (core working hours, more vacation against minimally lower remuneration)
Extra holiday day for your birthday
The opportunity to take 2 days off a year to do your heart's work as a volunteer
Language courses (German and English)
Membership to nilo.health (mindfulness & mental health tool)
And yes - we do have the standard fruits, drinks, snacks and ping pong table in the office
- Values that make share and your new environment unique:
Be crazy about making a difference for people
Create and live an honest we
Be brave, we embrace the hiccups on the way
No matter how tall you are, our eyes are always on the same level
Are you the person we are looking for to join our team?
Yeah - Then apply right away via our online portal here: https://share.recruitee.com/o/senior-marketing-manager-share-financial-services-all-genders
We look forward to getting to know you!