Mimic Productions is currently looking for a Marketing Intern to join our ever growing studio in Wedding, Berlin for the next three months. We warmly encourage under graduates and recent graduates to apply!
You’d be tasked with:
- Updating copy and content on the website using Wix
- Social media design/copy-writing and implementation
- Working with our partners to create a marketing strategy to maximize visibility.
- Developing SEO for our website
- Working with the business development team to -- - create conference and event strategies
- Developing overall Mimic branding including logo, lookbooks and color stories.
- Creating Newsletters and maintaining our contact databases.
- Potential to create content for our Mimic outreach, including showreels, blog posts, industry interviews and we are always open to new ideas
Ideal candidates will be able to tick as many of these boxes as possible:
- Intermediate-level graphic design skills Photoshop or other related software
- Efficient written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to be self organised, driven and motivated
- Flare for art and design
- The chance to work with artists and celebrities
- The chance to be a part of a hyper-growth tech company, working with the latest technologies
- Exciting start up feel, with a chance to make a real impact
- Be a part of a close knit team where core values such as team work, innovation, quality and integrity lie at the heart of what we do.
We're a leading Berlin based 3D Scanning and Motion Capture studio specialising in the creation of photo real digital doubles and cartoon characters. We cater to a vast spectrum of industries across the globe to produce digital humans and photo-real facial animation at an exceptionally high standard.
Join our multinational, English-speaking team by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!