We are share, your #1 Social Impact Brand, founded in Berlin and on a mission to create social impact through consumption globally. Since our launch in 2018, we have been working passionately to change the world and the way we consume on a daily basis in a sustainable way! How? We produce high-quality consumer products that are both beneficial for our customers and directly support people in need around the world. We have already launched over 100 products through different retail channels.
In this way, we have “shared” over 85 million times and our concept enabled us to build or repair >150 wells, distribute 21 million meals, 12 million hygiene products and provide 1.7 million hours of education. Every second, someone shares with share. You can already find our products at dm-drogerie markt, REWE, ROSSMANN, MÜLLER, ALDI Süd, IKEA, DB, Eurowings, Lufthansa, Shell, Mister Spex and more! Stay tuned - we are just getting started!
Do you want to be an essential part of our mission and make the world a better place?
Then the following is valid: You + share = ❤!
Equality of opportunity is a very important topic for us. That is why we strongly encourage people of colour, LGBTTIQ* people, parents and people with disabilities to apply for a job with us.
We are looking for a Creative Director with strong strategic brand and design experience and the ability to lead projects across a broad range of deliverables including TVC, print, OOH, social, POS, experiential and more to lead our Inhouse creative agency. The person will be able to balance the business needs of the organization with creative vision and leadership and help us define our unique perspective on work and our creative position in the market, while simultaneously rolling up their sleeves and diving into the work. This position is based in Berlin and reports directly into our Chief Marketing Officer.
- Lead a team of talented Designers, Art Directors, Copywriters and Operations Specialists
- Work simultaneously across a number of projects, acting as both an individual contributor and team manager. We need someone who is hands on
- Develop brand campaigns that move the needle for our organization and have the ability to break through the crowded marketplace, primarily on the German market
- Ensure that all work is of the highest quality and always on brand
- Mentor, support and nurture the creative team
- Work closely with the Head of Creative Operations to effectively allocate all team members and ensure efficient creative and production processes.
- Partner with CMO and our brand team to define and refine creative vision and strategy for share as an umbrella brand, across multiple product categories and service offerings
- Service multiple departments and teams within the organization
- 10+ years of professional experience including 2+ years as a Creative Director
- Experience working as a creative lead at both advertising agencies and in-house client-side
- A strong portfolio that shows stand-out conceptual and strategic expertise
- Confident in leading all kinds of work from digital and social campaigns to platforms and websites, content films and TVCs
- Strong English and German skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of design tools such as Figma, Adobe CS etc.
- Proven experience in building a creative, respectful and inspiring environment where team members can thrive and deliver outstanding results
* Preference will be given to candidates with experience in working with FMCG brands, additional experience in service industries highly welcome.
Nice to have:
- Experience with developing inspiring consumer promotions, trade marketing / brand activation at POS highly welcome
- Experience in scaling companies
What we offer:
- Purpose as DNA
- Global number one ambition, amazing track record and inspiring international team
- 4 year young company with little “beaten tracks”
- Responsible tasks, extensive development opportunities and a very dynamic environment
- Mobile Work (with 1 time budget to equip better your home-office)
- Flexible working hours and 28 vacation days (core working hours, more vacation against minimally lower remuneration)
- Extra holiday day for your birthday
- The opportunity to take 2 days off a year to do your heart's work as a volunteer
- Language courses (German and English)
- Membership to nilo.health (mindfulness & mental health tool)
- 1 month fully paid Sabbatical leave (with monetary support for additional 2 months)
- And yes - we do have the standard fruits, drinks, snacks and ping pong table in the office
- Values that make share and your new environment unique:
- Be crazy about making a difference for people
- Create and live an honest we
- Be brave, we embrace the hiccups on the way
- No matter how tall you are, our eyes are always on the same level
A little insight into our share mentality: What makes us a great team is that we all believe in each other and in our mission to change this world together. We're over 110 talented talents from 17 nations - and we have one key thing in common: we're passionate about what we do and believe that as a team we can make a big difference.
Are you the person we are looking for to join our team?
Yeah - Then apply right away via our online portal here: https://share.recruitee.com/o/creative-director-all-genders. We look forward to getting to know you! Unfortunately, applications submitted via email cannot be considered as they do not comply with the GDPR regulations.