Highsnobiety is a brand dedicated to the latest in style, culture, and the community pushing them forward. We don't just report on what's happening — we are shaping it. From industry deep dives to product curations to our very own in-house garments, our goal is to bring you not anything and everything, but only the best of the best on all fronts. And we want you to be a part of that!
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our global talent, PR and events team in Berlin! The role will support the entire department with a focus on EU talent.
- Research influencers and talent
- Communication with influencers and talent
- Keep our talent master database up to date by researching and discovering new and interesting talent
- Support sourcing products
- Packaging and shipping of our products
- Quality ensuring of packaging and shipping
- Track talent coverage on Lefty
- Support other departments in HS+ where needed
- Enrolled in university program that is linked to production, design, marketing, communication, media or culture
- First practical experience and internships in similar companies is a plus
- You have first experiences in influencers sourcing and casting (not needed)
- Understanding of digital media landscape and how content is published and distributed
- Team player with excellent English language and communication skills
- A strong sense of what Highsnobiety represents. - - You should be plugged in to popular culture with awareness of the what’s going in in fashion, music and other youth passion points
- Can-do attitude with an ability to embrace new challenges and ways of thinking
- Good Excel skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A comprehensive COVID-19 remote work plan and related sustainable business model
- A bright and spacious Design office, which reflects our brand and focuses on employee well-being, located in the upcoming and vibrant district of Schöneberg
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence and creative leeway
- The opportunity to proactively shape a company and help build a global brand
- Competitive compensation (incl. visa/relocation support)
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. various discounts)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!!
Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression or genetic information.