Highsnobiety is a brand dedicated to the latest in style, culture, and the community pushing them forward. We don't just report on what's happening — we are shaping it. From industry deep dives to product curations to our very own in-house garments, our goal is to bring you not anything and everything, but only the best of the best on all fronts. And we want you to be a part of that!
We are looking for a Creative Producer to join our Highsnobiety Brand team in Berlin. This role sits within Highsnobiety’s brand team, with the opportunity to work on a breadth of creative projects, ranging from in-house & local shoots to global productions. It’s an exciting opportunity to build Highsnobiety’s production structures and help shape how our brand expresses itself visually.
- Managing the local & global production for visual assets (including campaigns, lookbooks, video content & product photography) for Highsnobiety Brand
- Lead casting for on-model productions, working closely with agencies, directors as well as street-cast talent
- Foster productive relationships across departments to support the development of innovative and on-brand creative
- Provide cost breakdowns, effectively manage production budget, handle invoicing
- Build effective internal processes working with our in-house creative team
- Build strong relationships with photographers, stylists, casting directors, production teams
- 2+ years of experience in photo and video production with a proven track record of high-quality storytelling
- An in-depth understanding of both technical and creative processes
- A problem solver with a can-do attitude who can work in a fast paced environment
- A willingness to take ownership of building effective processes and team structures to ensure the smooth running of multiple productions at once
- A thorough understanding and appreciation of Highsnobiety's core audience, topics, and content (streetwear, fashion, music, art, social and political issues)
* All applicants should send portfolio or other work examples to be considered
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A comprehensive COVID-19 remote work plan and related sustainable business model
- A bright and spacious Design office, which reflects our brand and focuses on employee well-being, located in the upcoming and vibrant district of Schöneberg
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence and creative leeway
- The opportunity to proactively shape a company and help build a global brand
- Competitive compensation (incl. visa/relocation support)
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. various discounts)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!!
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, or genetic information. So if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.