Highsnobiety is a brand dedicated to the latest in style, culture, and the community pushing them forward. We don't just report on what's happening — we are shaping it. From industry deep dives to product curations to our very own in-house garments, our goal is to bring you not anything and everything, but only the best of the best on all fronts. And we want you to be a part of that!
We are looking for a Senior Producer to join our team in Berlin. This role aims to craft engaging, on-brand content for Highsnobiety’s B2B campaigns, which requires a thorough understanding of the client, creative brief and vision of the campaign. The Producer is part of our agency HS+ and working closely with the various departments.
The role embedded in the B2B division, aims to elevate our partner-brands to connect with a young, style- conscious audience. Our global network of thinkers ensures that when a brand does decide to partner up, they create authentic, tailored and strategic content to ensure successful campaigns and long lasting partner relationships.
* All applicants should send portfolio or other work examples to be considered
- Produce branded content and whitelabel campaigns (photo, video & digital) for our clients that are on brief and in line with the Highsnobiety aesthetic
- Foster productive relationships across departments to support the development of innovative creative and strong client relationships
- Provide cost breakdowns and timelines, as well as ensuring feasibility of projects during pre-sales
- Support the Leadership team in identifying opportunities to create efficiencies and new ways of working
- Support to develop a network of resources and production vendors for productions
- Efficiently manage and mentor other producers on the HS+ production team
- Responsible for driving and elevating Highsnobiety’s content creation capabilities
- Track budgets and schedule across multiple campaigns pre-sale and post-sale
- 5+ years of photo and video production with a proven track record of high-quality storytelling
- An in-depth understanding of both technical and creative processes
- A problem solver with a can-do attitude who can work in a fast paced environment and under pressure
- Takes responsibility for making things happen and owning outcomes
- Strong interpersonal skills - a highly motivated and approachable team player
- A thorough understanding and appreciation of Highsnobiety's core audience, topics, and content (streetwear, fashion, music, art, social and political issues)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A comprehensive COVID-19 remote work plan and related sustainable business model
- A bright and spacious Design office, which reflects our brand and focuses on employee well-being, located in the upcoming and vibrant district of Schöneberg
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence and creative leeway
- The opportunity to proactively shape a company and help build a global brand
- Competitive compensation (incl. visa/relocation support)
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. various discounts)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!!
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, or genetic information. So if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.